Our Parenting Network offices have re-opened!
Updated: Jun 11, 2020
We’ve been sooo waiting for this, and now it is here! FYI’s three Parenting Network offices are reopening this week, allowing clients to alternate between socially safe in-person visits and phone sessions as they participate in their required training.
“We are so excited to see the clients face to face again,” said co-Executive Director Nikki Stefanow. “There is such a difference when meeting in person. The first goal, of course, is keeping everybody safe. But we are looking forward to getting everybody back to in-person only meetings soon.”
As one might expect, there are guidelines we will strictly follow. They include:
* We will be operating at 50% capacity, alternating appointments: Half will be phone appointments and half will be in person. After each in-person appointment we will sanitize the offices.
* Clients cannot bring their children with them for their appointments at this time.
* Clients must wear gloves and masks, which we will supply if needed. Gloves must be put on at the office to avoid any contaminant from the outside.
* Staff must wear masks and a temperature check will be conducted at the start of each day. Any staff with a temperature greater than 99.6 F will be sent home.
* Client donations are not being accepted at this time.
Hours and contact info for our offices are: Springfield (937-322-3514; Mondays 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.; Tuesdays noon to 4 p.m. and Thursdays 1 p.m.. to 6 p.m.), New Carlisle (937-845-0900, Tuesdays 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Wednesdays 3 to 7 p.m.) and Fairborn (937-879-3313, Tuesdays 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.; Wednesdays 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Thursdays 3 to 7 p.m.)
For more information, visit www.fyiohio.org/parenting-network.