Our Parenting Network offices have re-opened!
Updated: Jun 11
We’ve been sooo waiting for this, and now it is here! FYI’s three Parenting Network offices are reopening this week, allowing clients to alternate between socially safe in-person visits and phone sessions as they participate in their required training.
“We are so excited to see the clients face to face again,” said co-Executive Director Nikki Stefanow. “There is such a difference when meeting in person. The first goal, of course, is keeping everybody safe. But we are looking forward to getting everybody back to in-person only meetings soon.”
As one might expect, there are guidelines we will strictly follow. They include:
* We will be operating at 50% capacity, alternating appointments: Half will be phone appointments and half will be in person. After each in-person appointment we will sanitize the offices.
* Clients cannot bring their children with them for their appointments at this time.
* Clients must wear gloves and masks, which we will supply if needed. Gloves must be put on at the office to avoid any contaminant from the outside.
* Staff must wear masks and a temperature check will be conducted at the start of each day. Any staff with a temperature greater than 99.6 F will be sent home.
* Client donations are not being accepted at this time.
Hours and contact info for our offices are: Springfield (937-322-3514; Mondays 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.; Tuesdays noon to 4 p.m. and Thursdays 1 p.m.. to 6 p.m.), New Carlisle (937-845-0900, Tuesdays 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Wednesdays 3 to 7 p.m.) and Fairborn (937-879-3313, Tuesdays 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.; Wednesdays 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Thursdays 3 to 7 p.m.)
For more information, visit www.fyiohio.org/parenting-network.