Easy ways to support FYI as you shop
If you shop at Amazon or Kroger, you can sign up to make FYI your charity of choice, which enables those companies to donate money to FYI based on what you spend – and it doesn’t cost you anything!
Kroger will donate 4 percent of all your purchases to FYI. Then every time you swipe your Kroger Plus card, the donations are automatically calculated and directed to FYI accordingly.
Enrolling in the Kroger Community Rewards program is easy as 1-2-3:
1. Log into your Kroger Plus Card account.
2. Click “Community Rewards,” then “Enroll Now.”
3. When prompted, enter the charity number EG496 into the search bar.
The AmazonSmile program enables you to donate one-half percent of all your Amazon purchases to FYI at no extra cost. Here’s how to sign up:
1. Go to https://smile.amazon.com/
2. Log in with your Amazon username and password OR create a new account.
3. Type “Family and Youth Initiatives, New Carlisle, OH” into the search bar. When our name appears, click “Select.” (Our name will then appear in the top left corner of your AmazonSmile account)
4. Remember to always shop through your AmazonSmile account.
Each year, Kroger and Amazon donate millions of dollars to non-profit organizations, churches and schools through these programs. Please help us help others. If you have any questions or want to know about other ways to help FYI fulfill its mission, just call us at (937) 845-0403 or email email@example.com.